Statement of Corporate Intent
The Financial Supervisory Commission Act 2003 requires the Financial Supervisory Commission Board to provide a Statement of Corporate Intent to the Minister for Finance by 31 March each year. The Statement contains Government policy as it affects the operations of the Commission for the next financial year and the succeeding year.
The Act requires the following information to be provided in the Statement:
* FSC's objectives
* Nature and scope of the activities to be undertaken
* Performance targets and other measures by which the performance of the FSC can be judged
* Financial resources needed to achieve these targets
* Costs of recognising Government policies
* FSC's accounting policies
* Any other matters agreed between the FSC and the Minister.